Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been talking to Dyl about this for a while and this is truly one of the most amazing gestures I have ever seen, this is truly magical to bring the automotive community together with such a great cause as children. No matter who you are you can help, you can contribute financially or even by liking a face book page. Please take the time to read this you wont regret it. L4P is fully behind this and we will go out of our way to help these children, please do the same. I personally thank you.

To the 4 !

My name is Dylan Laubscher , from South Africa a few of you know me, I shoot cars in South Africa and the reason, I have asked Rawmean to start this thread is to ask you fellow 4ers to help out a great cause… I will be doing a Photographic roadtrip May & half of June next year (20120 and the conclusion of this trip is that a book will be made of the trip all the cars shot and people if they are keen and ALL proceeds from the book ( 99 limited editions auctioned and rest iPad books ) will be given to a charity that I support called Operation Bobbi Bear , they rescue children that have been sexually abused and help them emotionally, physically and legally.

The details of the trip are such

45 Days - 8500 miles - 18 destinations, epic cars, epic destinations , epic people, epic book & EPIC reason

we will be buying 2 old school buses much like in the pic attached and will be getting someone ( hopefully West coast customs ) to retrofit them into roadtrip buses ie the one bus will be used to sleep and live in and the other will have the kitchen and space for photographic equipment , these buses will have fantastic space for branding & I believe viral potential (people will send mails of them on to their friends ), once the trip is finished these buses will be Auctioned off for operation Bobbi bears benefit

Whilst on the trip we will do a number of things , number one shoot once off awesome cars, and collections as well as many of the 4's members rides ( all for free ) as well as drag & circuit race the buses as events to get more exposure & raise the fun level of the trip for followers

What I would like to ask the 4 is for support in terms of twitter following, Facebook page liking ( so I can get sponsorship and try and implant a ROI / return on investment for sponsors to get the trip going ) and if anyone deems the trip fit for their brand to sponsor monetary help or even if you can spare some small donation for Operation Bobbi Bear,( I will sort out an account with an mediatory organization, so that there is proof of them getting the money.)

I will be selling space on the buses as well as everyone who follows from twitter and Facebook get their name on the one bus,

Naming Sponsor ( 1 )
Primary Sponsors ( 3 ) Luxury4Play is the first - 2 places left
secondary Sponsors ( 5 )
and
Tertiary sponsors ( unlimited )

If you are interested in being a Sponsor please email me with the heading SPONSOR ROADTRIP12 to [email protected]

If any of you have collections or want to include your car in the book please email me with the heading of the mail being CONTRIBUTE CAR/COLLECTION to [email protected], there will be limited space for cars as I will only have 2 days per location

Please help me help these kids
Thank you for all your time
kind regards

Dyl

Please visit: roadtrip12.com

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Thats a great gesture. I think i can speak for everyone when i say we here at L4P back you a 100%.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
This sounds like a really great cause. Best of luck and keep us posted on how things go!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I'm down to do what I can. I take it there will be "events" at each spot? I'd like to show up in Dallas and maybe Kansas City.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Very interested

·
Registered
336 Posts
So I am compiling a list of the must shoot Cars , I will start off with a few ....

Ferrari F40
Jaguar D-type
Shelby Daytona Coupe
The MaseRAWti :)
Lamborghini Aventador
Lambo Muira sv

and the list goes on ?

I only have space for a limited amount due to the time frame so please let me know if you or a mate would like their beauty/s shot

Have a glorious week ahead
Dyl
:D

1 - 20 of 88 Posts