Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I wanted to introduce a rally type event that I am involved in. I am team Captain and will be putting together a team to drive and document out trip for Roadtourexpress.com . I'm looking for a guy with a exoctic to participate it will require one day of your time during the week of october 11th-14th. As a team member you will be expected to drive about a 100 miles and drop off the package (camera, Ipad, etc) to the next team. The goal of the journey is not to beat the other team, but to document the trip and show the world via constant internet updates through out your trip some cool road, cool sites, etc. My team will be leaving from Warner Robins, GA and the last member will end up in Bowling Green, KY. Looking for Members in the southeast or wherever willing to join in.
You are only expected to drive one day , about 100 miles and then hand off the equipment to the next team member at a pre determined location. After that you can go home or head on up to Bowling Green for the Goodguys show. Here is some more info taken off the original site it was posted on. Please contact me at [email protected] if your interested in joining in.

The Road Tour Express challenges you to show the world just how fun a road trip can be.

YouTube - Road Tour Express - Get ready to drive!

4 days of action
4 prizes to compete for
2 "packages" to be delivered to the same destination
2 teams of 4 vehicles each
1 goal – Show the Drive

Each day 2 different drivers (with co-pilots) will drive a short distance to meet the the next person on their team in order to deliver the “package” to the destination.

1 challenge will be issued to the drivers each day. Completing the challenge will require getting off the interstate, exploring the countryside.

Drivers will be judged by how well they meet the challenge based on their photos and videos of the experience.

Both “packages” contains all the tools needed to create your own story live as it happens for the audience on the web - a digital camera, HD video camera, iPad, and mobile wifi hot spot.

Once the journeys have been completed and documented, the viewing public will vote for the drivers that did the best job documenting their challenge. The daily winners will be awarded prizes from the daily challenge sponsors once the votes have been tallied.

The Daily Challenge Sponsors for the first Road Tour Express:
Borla Performance Industries
Comp Cams
Holley Performance Products
RideTech

The first event will end in Bowling Green Kentucky, just in time for the Goodguys Nostalgia Nationals

RoadTourExpress|The Ultimate Road Tour NOW!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
This sounds like a cool adventure. Good luck and def let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This will be fun trip for sure! You only need one day to do your part of the trip. Looking for driver in the middle GA area, to Bowling green or anywhere you want to come from

1 - 3 of 3 Posts