Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty excited. Just booked a cottage for Memorial Day weekend at the Ritz in Half Moon Bay.

I've had brunch there before, but have never stayed.

They are pet friendly (yes, the doggies are coming) and are supposed to have big bath tubs (I like bubbles). My cottage has it's own entrance, outdoor patio, and parking away from the main building. Will post pix after my little getaway.

Any suggestions of things to do while out there? I probably should sign up for some pampering at the spa as I'm doing an early check-in and late check-out.:)

I already have Sunday Brunch confirmed. :D

Here's the photo tour.

http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/HalfMoonBay/PhotoTourPop.htm

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
Stayed there for valentines day. We got a room on the club level which was nice with all the food servings. It's a very beautiful property! Have fun!

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
Thanks. Just made reservations for tomorrow night. Looks grubbin'. Maybe I'll come earlier to catch the Blues show.
np, if you get lucky, there are 2 firepits with chairs surrounding (dog friendly), facing the ocean, usually all the chairs are taken. Its a very laid back/relaxing place, good music and great food. (get the ribs)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Weird.... I just Checked into the Ritz at Half moon bay with my wife! Its our first year anniversary so I thought I'd do something nice for her. I usually stick to the watch forums but I saw this and had to click on it....

I don't know too much about what to do down here but I know the seafood is a must and the spa is a sure thing. I might play a round of golf but the weather is kinda nasty so maybe we'll just chill out. If you find something good to do and you are checking this let us know! Have a good weekend!

Geoff

·
Registered
196 Posts
Photos from the Ritz.....

Wife is in the shower and I am bored so I thought I would throw a couple of photos up! Its really nice here... I would suggest it to anyone. Although the staff is like scary friendly. We had like 13 hellos on our way through the front door! I guess thats better than the inverse.....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
WOWWWW, that's the life, god I can't wait to visit cali!

·
Premium Member
2,941 Posts
Photos from the Ritz.....

Wife is in the shower and I am bored so I thought I would throw a couple of photos up! Its really nice here... I would suggest it to anyone. Although the staff is like scary friendly. We had like 13 hellos on our way through the front door! I guess thats better than the inverse.....
That's what I remembered as well. Stayed there during valentines. There were so many hellos and they all knew our last name so it was almost uncomfortable.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts