Luxury4Play.com banner

Rineau Photography thread

35K views 125 replies 8 participants last post by  Zoolander 
#1 · (Edited)
Figured it was time I threw up a thread of my own. I am not a professional by any means but occasionally take a few pictures worth sharing. I've had a couple photos published locally but mainly just shoot for my own enjoyment.

Feedback is always appreciated as I am constantly working on improving. Thanks!

See less See more
#24 ·
Nice progress you're making...Noticing some chromatic aberration in some of your images and some overly vibrant colors, be careful of that. Also you tend to overexpose I noticed in daytime shots which is causing some blowout on your skies, watch for that. Try doing some bracketing with your camera when you shoot outdoors and check out the results, it may help.

#25 ·
Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. The photos posted so far encompass about 18 months of shooting and you can definitely see which ones are older. My Photoshop ninja skills could use some improvement and I'd say I definitely have a tendency to go a bit over on vibrance. I didn't use bracketing much at all last year (arrogance) and the consequences of that are quite apparent at times. I'm hoping my newly found religious use of bracketing will completely eliminate the overexposed photos I tend to take. Overly bright in color and exposure would also be a criticism I have of myself. Urban and forested landscapes are what I've spent most of my time shooting in the past and I can say without a doubt this forum has done a lot to help improve my automotive photography knowledge. Lots of good photos and information on here. Thanks again, I'll be more cognizant of those items in the future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.