Luxury4Play.com banner

81 - 100 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Getting notably better! I started just now with the first couple pages, skipped ahead to the middle, and then to the last two. It was neat to watch you transition some and drop certain habits, pick up other signatures, and generally progress. Good job seeing some of the overexposure (as already noted) and tuning that out. It seemed like around mid thread you started dialing the ISO back a bit too, as I thought I saw a notable reduction in noise. I could be mistaken.

That silver Scion TC parked curbside with the challenging sunlit sky (post 84) was my favorite, I think. Cool edit. I dug the blue Bugeye WRX too- clean and simple and really crisp. Matter of fact, I've really liked this whole last page. Keep it up, man!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Thank you! I look back at the first about 7 pages and they are rather embarrassing, ha ha. Always fun to see progress, though. The noise was reduced, you were not mistaken. A lot of post editing errors have been corrected (and are still being corrected) along with overexposing as you mentioned. Appreciate the feedback, with the caliber of automotive photographers on this board it is impossible not to improve.

81 - 100 of 126 Posts