Luxury4Play.com banner

Rim Suggestions for Range Rover Sport

12K views 36 replies 19 participants last post by  D2FORGED 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi Guys - Just picked up a new black chrome Strut grille for the Range Rover, now am thinking about some new 22s - 24s (please save the comments if you are a traditionalist - I have had the original Land Rovers, this one is my toy.)

I have 22s on them now, but am willing to go higher with the right look...

Any suggestions?

I am in love with the Adv.1s, but haven't seen any bigger fitments.

As of now, have a brushed / black setup on the wheels, black chrome for the strut grille, two tone black/gunmetal paint job, and blacked out everything else...
Also, haven't heard anything about price ranges.

Thanks!

#4 ·
Hi Guys - Just picked up a new grille for the Range Rover, now am thinking about some new 22s - 24s (please save the comments if you are a traditioinalist - I have had the original Land Rovers, this one is my toy.)

I have 22s on them now, but am willing to go higher with the right look...

Any suggestions?

I am in love with the Adv.1s, but haven't seen any bigger fitments.

As of now, have a brushed / black setup on the wheels, black chrome for the strut grille, two tone black/gunmetal paint job, and blacked out everything else...
Also, haven't heard anything about price ranges.

Thanks!
Word of advise buy what you love don't settle you'll be like me wishing I bought what I truly wanted 1st time . I wanted hre's and bought a new no name company regret it every day now re saving up for what I want so if u want adv buy it !

#6 ·
Word of advise buy what you love don't settle you'll be like me wishing I bought what I truly wanted 1st time
Words of wisdom, might cost more initially, but its still cheaper than buying 2 or 3 sets of wheels trying to get that "look" and performance.

#7 ·
wait who said I "settled" the first time?
I'm just ready for a new set of rims!

I was thinking along the lines of a forgiato vizzo or maglia - something with a lot of spokes, some black...maybe some brushed aluminum...

Thanks for the help so far, those pictures are heat.

#9 ·
Get thread but no pics of Range's? Here you go sir, let me know which you need pricing on:

Vossen wheels posted ABOVE

D2FORGED VS7 24"

Forgiato Maglia 24"

Forgiato Vizzo 24" Brushed

#22 ·
That is probably the only strut grill I've seen that isn't obnoxious. Fits nicely with the grey hood.
Agree.

Let me start off by saying your car looks nice and that grill looks pretty good.

However as a RRS owner I think Strust is pure crap and tacky as hell. Who names their comapny "Strut"? Don't get why people that own relatively pricey RR buy that shit.

Per wheels, I have the Rinspeed Replicas on mine, not too pricey, but I really dig the monoblock look on the RRS.

#15 ·
Here it is, you want the game over RR - this is what you do:

22x9 front / 22x10.5 rear
ADV08 Track Spec
Exactly like this
Game Over
Call Ben or Jon at WB, done deal.
I'm making a set for the wifes RR, if you want a duplicate say the word : )

#24 ·
#25 ·
WOW!!!!! That blue RRS is nasty...more pics!!!!!

#29 ·
WIN

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.