Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Nice video. Not really a Rick Ross fan but there are a few songs I like, Aston Martin Music being one of them.

Here's also a video of the producers of Aston Martin Music and Maybach Music 1, 2, and 3, J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, talking about making the beat for Aston Martin Music and breaking it down. Pretty interesting IMO:

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
love this song.
I have never been an AM fan..but this song makes me wanna go out and scoop one up everytime I hear this song.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nice video. Not really a Rick Ross fan but there are a few songs I like, Aston Martin Music being one of them.

Here's also a video of the producers of Aston Martin Music and Maybach Music 1, 2, and 3, J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, talking about making the beat for Aston Martin Music and breaking it down. Pretty interesting IMO:

I was going to comment how I didn't like this "particular song" But, as usual Drake ripped it up.

However after watching this I definitely have way more respect for justice leagues beats.

·
Registered
120 Posts
i love that song! i think drake did a great job as well. This will be a classic.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
i really really really dont like drake at all, but thats a sweet ass video only because of the cars. even though i think rick ross knows whats up, but still, thats not a 2 seater haha

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
now that's a god-awful song - one reason my cd player stopped playing rap around 2003

- chuck

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Not the biggest fan of the song, but Drake has some talent. Props to him.

·
Registered
588 Posts
This is one of my favorite beats, I still listen to this track probably once or twice a week - whenever I need to get motivated.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts