Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this lifestyle is true and not made up, these are some spoiled little kids.

from the article:
It's hard to say to how much is real and how much is fabricated, but evidently, there's a lot of exaggeration going on, either for amusement or to provoke and draw attention to the page.

89 pictures and details

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
who cares.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I know at least one of those pictures is MPHClub's fleet of rental exotics, so I wouldn't be so quick to believe all of those posts. While there are certainly some kids with very rich families out there, it is also not that hard to take a picture of someone else's cars/jets and add some text. Either way, like vtiracing08 said, who cares.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Rich people have kids too.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Glad I grew up rough and appreciate everything.

That's all.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Glad I grew up rough and appreciate everything.
+1

I would feel as though I was insulting myself if I ever labeled myself as "rich kid." I couldn't wait to age. Just shows the mentality that's shared among these children who are essentially comparing pictures of their parents' belongings.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know at least one of those pictures is MPHClub's fleet of rental exotics, so I wouldn't be so quick to believe all of those posts. While there are certainly some kids with very rich families out there, it is also not that hard to take a picture of someone else's cars/jets and add some text. Either way, like vtiracing08 said, who cares.
That's what I thought.

Rich people have kids too.
They do its just that others raise them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts