Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm out for Thanksgiving Eve at the local watering hole (actually, a brewery dating back to the 1860's) in our little town, and one of my fellow "Mug Club" members (The Watch Guy, oddly enough) begins telling me about a compny just around the corner called RGM. According to him, they are one of the few American companies that makes watches with in-house movements.

Sooooooo..... Anyone have any experience/comments?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Owned by Roland Murphy. A truly great guy, who makes awesome watches. Go visit his shop, you will be welcome with open arms, and get to see how its all done.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Yeah, It's literally right around the corner...... will do.....

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Thanks! Yeah, It's literally right around the corner...... will do.....
I'll assume from your name that you're a cyclist too. RGM is the main sponsor for Richard Sachs's cyclocross racing team.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm in York, PA and have been thinking about stopping in but I haven't had the time lately. If you do go let me know how the experience was.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll assume from your name that you're a cyclist too. RGM is the main sponsor for Richard Sachs's cyclocross racing team.

you are correct..... one of my racing bikes.... i saw the Sachs name on the website but didn't research it.....

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in York, PA and have been thinking about stopping in but I haven't had the time lately. If you do go let me know how the experience was.
will do...... might even walk over tomorrow and see if they're open.... i don't know if they have a storefront or not...... it's amazing the things that are right in your back yard!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts