Luxury4Play.com banner
41 - 60 of 236 Posts
I might be down for this im in north jersey 15 minutes away from GWB.
i never attended any of these meets but hopefully this will be my first! As long as everything goes well for my tune on thursday i should be there!
itll be worth it...you guys will have fun. i always do.

look for the L4P assholes :lol:

yea we tend to be in one group, drive like dickheads(yet somehow with really good car control) and well some of us get pulled over. but for the most part we have lots of fun

See you guys this sunday! I'll be in my silver B7 S4 with my L4P sticker ;) Hope to finally meet some L4P people!

Yeah the meth still has a little leak, I wanna bring it but it's just a pita to carry the meth with me...last time I had to keep a 3 gallon gas can in my trunk and people were giving me funny looks at all the stops lol, just more of a hassle then it's worth I'm waiting for e85 to become more available so I can take this kit off.

Yeah I'm gonna, that 6 speed on the highway is awesome lol. Plus I just got the suspension, brakes and some bolt ons done...just a much more comfortable ride on longer trips, I know steve is gonna give me hell when he sees it lol.

41 - 60 of 236 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.