Luxury4Play.com banner

221 - 236 of 236 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Am I supposed to still be waiting???? Thanks Ryan, Sick Video... Did you just cut the SAABs and the white Evo right at the end of the Video because we are the only ones that kept up with the that crazy GT3....... Come on Ryan, We have been waiting for this.
Haha the saabs were the ones that disappeared into the distance when we did the 187 pull :lol::laugh: Seriously though that part of the clip I had to cut out b/c of when the transitions/music came on. It wasn't on purpose, I wish I could put everything in but then the video would be 20+ minutes long.

Shane - If you want I could always give you the raw unedited version. Let me know bud

·
Registered
596 Posts
came back. popped my knee during a hike. had to limp back 3 miles .. was pretty painful. currently bed ridden.

A
Sorry to hear that buddy! I hope it wasn't the clutch leg ;). Get better and let me know if you need me to pick you up anything

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry to hear that buddy! I hope it wasn't the clutch leg ;). Get better and let me know if you need me to pick you up anything
thanks Ryan .. it was the right leg ... sucks that this had to happen before my Everest trek :(
Lets hope that I can get fully functional to give me a couple of weeks before the trek.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Here's the NEW and IMPROVED video for the Saaaaaaaab guys and the white Evo - you owe me ;)

Royal Fush Rally 2011 Leg 2 - Porsche GT3 Takes on 335i, Evo, & Saabs! - YouTube
Thanks Ryan... you da man after all..... but just to set things straight here... I owe shit bro.... Nah just kidding... Beers on me next time. Thanks again we really appreciate it.

:clap: I like the saabs
You better...... haha..... Just Kidding... the SAAB's like you too.... Muuuuwaah.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Haha the saabs were the ones that disappeared into the distance when we did the 187 pull :lol::laugh: Seriously though that part of the clip I had to cut out b/c of when the transitions/music came on. It wasn't on purpose, I wish I could put everything in but then the video would be 20+ minutes long.

Shane - If you want I could always give you the raw unedited version. Let me know bud
YUP. you right, I guess I could not see what was happening in front of the evo because Maybe too close to his ass :D. But Yeah I would take the unedited version. that would be awesome man... Thank you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yay, I'm a new member too. I was in the Silver S2000 that didn't have the CF hood. RyanF, do you think you could send me the raw footage too?

Joel

221 - 236 of 236 Posts