Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I love top gear just as much as the next guy but with out the original hosts that show just isn't the same.

·
Registered
692 Posts
IMO with having not seen it yet, just as an early vibe and as many people have said the hosts just dont work for me, Tanner is fine but they should of had Matt Farah, Tim Allen, or Jay Leno fill the other two spots! But I think we all just love the Real Top Gear that its hard to even come close to it!

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
The original Top Gear is just that, the original Top Gear. No matter how hard they try, they can't find another cast exactly like that anywhere. Give it time. It will stumble and trip up but I think it has a good chance of making it. Look at some of Clarksons early stuff. One step up from pure crap. Could have filmed some of it on my Iphone with better quality.

Give it time before we all start changing the cast up and hating on it.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I love Top Gear.... I have hopes that this America version will stay around. Let's give it some chance for the trio to get to know each other and start pushing each others buttons.

I am sure the 1st time trio from the UK Top Gear got together it wasn't as fun as it is now a days.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
my best friends dad is friends with Adam Ferrara. they did mall cop together and do stand up together. He told me that he knows nothing about cars, and drove an escalade on set into a pole because he didn't put it in park... AMERICA

I also beat him and gary valentine in a soup eating contest...

·
Registered
277 Posts
While I love the real Top Gear, I'm happy at least the car culture in America is getting some recognition for once. Although no one will ever replace Jezza!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts