Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Flat grey? Do they even have color codes on flat colors? It's just the color without clear coat I thought

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
We get asked this all the time. The Reventon is one vehicle that the factory will not give up the color code for. When you look under the hood where the typical PPG paint code is, it reads "Grigio Reventon" but does not list the code. You would need a dealer to call the factory and provide the VIN# and proof of ownership to get it.

There are a TON of matte finish paint colors out there. You should contact Specialty Car Craft or Platinum Motorsports and have them recommend some sick colors. They have been doing matte finish paints for quite some time now.

·
Registered
730 Posts
tell me what you can dig out, I'm curious about their reply.. if you've got in mind painting your own car in the reventon color, why not go for submarine stealth black? or b-2 jet color rofl sry I just had to

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got it. The shop I'm going thru has to order it, and they also told me why not just let them help me mix my own custom color which would be even better.

·
Registered
265 Posts
We get asked this all the time. The Reventon is one vehicle that the factory will not give up the color code for. When you look under the hood where the typical PPG paint code is, it reads "Grigio Reventon" but does not list the code. You would need a dealer to call the factory and provide the VIN# and proof of ownership to get it.

There are a TON of matte finish paint colors out there. You should contact Specialty Car Craft or Platinum Motorsports and have them recommend some sick colors. They have been doing matte finish paints for quite some time now.
My buddy ordered his Scud in Grigio Reventon OEM - PPG color..
- so it is possible...

·
Registered
1,395 Posts

Thanks!

We're happy to help...at Specialty Car Craft, we are matte paint experts! We had 12 of our matte paint cars at the recent L.A. Auto Show including our Jaguar XJ220S in a matte Reventon-grey finish! :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks!

We're happy to help...at Specialty Car Craft, we are matte paint experts! We had 12 of our matte paint cars at the recent L.A. Auto Show including our Jaguar XJ220S in a matte Reventon-grey finish! :D
Can you provide us with the PPG paint code for Grey Barra 08 Reventon? Lambo Bevery Hills gave me the code but its for Dupont not PPG. I'd really appreciate it and Im sure others would too.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
wow domani, that is insanely good looking, im glad you posted i was about to say that im neutral about how it would look

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
that scud is siiiiick!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts