1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
^yep

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
hope acura doesn't screw up the styling. acura theme is pretty bland. nsx was such a masterpiece. it'll be hard to follow.

·
Registered
221 Posts
The NSX was scrapped as the v10 powered car on the track pictured above. Some insiders say the company is planning on bringing the car back using a hybrid powerplant similar to the Porsche 918. I don't really think this is gonna work out all that well for them considering most their hybrid cars are underpowered and sluggish. Whatever powertrain they develop better have some balls to it.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Fingers crossed.

Honda needs to stick to their motorsport roots instead of green machines. This could be a pivotal moment.
I concur.

Looks mean as hell

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
i am enjoying my nsx to care about what crap they come out with and slap a nsx badge on....nothing acura makes right now is exciting.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Fingers crossed.

Honda needs to stick to their motorsport roots instead of green machines. This could be a pivotal moment.
x2. But to truly stick to their roots, everything would be 2 wheelers..

·
Registered
135 Posts
hope acura doesn't screw up the styling. acura theme is pretty bland. nsx was such a masterpiece. it'll be hard to follow.
With the Smiley face design ? , i seen some more info on this and it looks really interesting. Just wait for the final design that will be coming out, looks really really nice, but as for drive train, cant say what they will have though.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts