Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello L4P RE Family,

I specialize in retail leasing in NY working with National Brands Such as Chipotle Mexican Grill as well as represent many of NY's most notable Landlords. I am a big fan of cars, watches, all the typical L4P hobbies. Just seeing who else is in this fast paced industry. I always find it amazing to see how a single deal or retailer can change the overall landscape of a neighborhood or block. Can Anyone else relate to this?

Best,

ROBERT HEICKLEN
Winick Realty Group LLC
655 Third Avenue, 8th Floor
New York NY 10017-5617
Office: 212.792.2656 | [email protected] | Winick Realty Group LLC | New York Retail Broker

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I heard we are finally getting a Chipotle in Utica lol

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I can appreciate that you're not some guy that joined just to pump their business but don't be surprised if this gets closed.
Honestly, thanks for the outlook. I have no ill intentions nor did i think about that fact that addressing the original message the way i did comes off as a tool to sell myself or make $$ through the site... I have edited the opening to ensure the legitimacy of my intent which is to just meet other RE professionals, etc.in the same field.

Also, not sure how this is much different than the residential thread that everyone has listings and information posted.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Robert We have some contacts in common. Drop me a line. Probably a lot we can do - I represent a lot of developments on Staten Island

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Honestly, thanks for the outlook. I have no ill intentions nor did i think about that fact that addressing the original message the way i did comes off as a tool to sell myself or make $$ through the site... I have edited the opening to ensure the legitimacy of my intent which is to just meet other RE professionals, etc.in the same field.

Also, not sure how this is much different than the residential thread that everyone has listings and information posted.
Just trying to give you a heads up. And as far as the residential area, I'm not picking favorites I just don't visit that part of the site often.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts