Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Billy for choosing Underground Racing to help him out with this project. This project when completed will be a 100% Underground Racing build, as we are starting over from scratch. Thanks.

We will start fresh, with a new block. ;) More pictures coming soon...

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Nice, the guy finally started to use his brain and took it to a true professional.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
wow billy really must have money to burn...Nothing against UR, just after reading billy's thread on DP, I won't touch that gallardo with a thousand foot pole.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
wow billy really must have money to burn...Nothing against UR, just after reading billy's thread on DP, I won't touch that gallardo with a thousand foot pole.
Not the car that I would have an issue dealing with by what I've read.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
These are different heads from the original build that have been fully ported and polished with some upgraded valve train components that will be installed on Billy's engine.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Meanwhile the tranny is going together with our helix billet 1-6, billet input and output shafts and billet final drive gears. The Emco gears sets are exclusively sold through Underground Racing.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here is a picture of the Helix Billet front and rear Quaife Differentials with their patented technology. This build for now will just be getting a rear billet differential. We worked with Quaife to come up with these custom spec differentials and Gallardo/R8 and all of Lamborghini differentials that are exclusively sold through Underground Racing.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
NICE

please lock the ecu!!!! hahahahah

so this will be a $400,000 lambo when he is done hahahahahha

1 - 20 of 30 Posts