Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is one of my first posts but I have been lurking now for awhile, the shop I work at while we primarily work on late model domestic vehicles we work on European and Italian as well. From putting blowers on AMG's and M BMW's to routine maintenance on a Gallardo..

The reason for this post though is not for business it is to promote our upcoming Open house Car show and dyno day which benefits "Restore the Shore" organization.

This year we are expecting more then double the amount of last years event, and we had 150+ cars signed up in the last event! This year proceeds are being donated to "Restore the Shore". Like last year there will be $50 dyno runs $25 of which goes to Restore the Shore. Our dyno is an AWD Mustang dyno so we can dyno pretty much anything. There will be a kids choice award and highest hp award as well. Hope to see a bunch of you out there!

https://www.facebook.com/events/114798738700607/

Few pictures from the last event...

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
i wish i could go, it's my birthday that day as well, but sadly i'll be stuck at work, and trust me, very much against my will. maybe i'll send my father down, stock 09 cts 6cyl, see what he gets to the wheels, plus he's an American car guy, but car guy in general

1 - 6 of 6 Posts