Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We are searching for any one of the following exotics to be used in a documentary of our Concours preparation detail. We have been planning to film and photograph a full paint corrective, restorative, concours level detail for both our records and our website. We'd prefer, but are not limiting to, the following examples.

Lamborghini Murcielago or Gallardo
Aston Martin DB9 or DBS
Bentley Continental GTSpeed, SuperSport or GT
Ferrari Scuderia, F430, F40, Enzo, F50 or 599
Porsche Carrera GT
or similar exotics

We would greatly appreciate anyone willing to help us with this request, and would request the vehicle for a minimum of 3 days. I hope to not sound picky about this request, and I'm willing to entertain all offers. We would prefer to get this underway sooner than later, hence the request!

We will offer the detail for FREE for the first person to come through and help us! We'd be more than willing to work on everyone elses cars as well! :bow1:

We have plenty of experience working on exotic vehicles, would just like one for the purpose of documentative purposes. We are also fully insured!

We are located in Horsham, PA. Close to New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland. Should anyone be in this area that is interested in assisting with this request!

For those wondering the level of work we offer, I will post the following links for examples and reassurance!

Porsche Carrera 4S

Mercedes SL500

Acura NSX

Spyker C8 Spyder

Just a few of hundreds of examples!

Please feel free to contact via PM here, email at: [email protected]

or by phone at 484-319-6276

Thank you for your time and all considerations!

-Oakes

·
Registered
254 Posts
Have a CGT on the way that is soon to head off to SP. PM me details about getting the cars transported to and from and I'll see what I can do. Also, could possibly do an '05 FGT if the Carrera leaves too soon.

LMK

Best

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bumping this up! Looking to fill this request soon, a great opportunity for someone wanting our most exclusive details for next to nothing!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I've followed Oakes on a couple different forums being that I'm in the industry and the work is top notch. This is a great opportunity for someone. Seriously.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
you would have never thought it would be so hard to find someone with that kind of car will to jump on a smokin detail would you...I just went through the same thing!!! yet I get requests for the same process on Audi's, BMW's and Lexus all the time!!! Weird!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Unfortunately that seems to be the case, and I agree, I have plenty of offers on nice cars, just not of the caliber that I'm looking for.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Oakes I am too in the industry and have followed you on autopia and have seen a lot of your write ups. You do great work and wish you the best of luck!
Everyone that is close to him and has the caliber of car he is looking for I would highly recommend you jump on this deal ASAP!

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Think I'm too far away, too bad.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oakes I am too in the industry and have followed you on autopia and have seen a lot of your write ups. You do great work and wish you the best of luck!
Everyone that is close to him and has the caliber of car he is looking for I would highly recommend you jump on this deal ASAP!
Thank you sir! I appreciate it! Hopefully someone takes advantage of this offer

Think I'm too far away, too bad.
I believe you're within an 1 1/2 hours, definitely a bit of a drive but could definitely be worthwhile and we can definitely trailer the car to you!

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I believe you're within an 1 1/2 hours, definitely a bit of a drive but could definitely be worthwhile and we can definitely trailer the car to you!
2 1/2 hours.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts