Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on living in Japan a couple/three more years…debating replacing my VIP with something completely different…wanted to show you folks one of the dealers here and what they offer.

http://www.global-auto.ne.jp/index2.html

Warning: site is sometime slow. Simplest way to navigate…double click on the model vehicle…double click on the green writing below the vehicle for additional pictures.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey You guys have a lot of R34. What would that cost to have it shipped to Canada.
Don't know about Canada…Yokohama to California is under $2000USD

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$2000 shipping right. I didnt really get the pricing do you know how much the car is converted.
I haven't looked into converting to meet US/Canada requirements. In my case, I would resell it here before I depart. I don't know about Canada but, from what I've read unless you are importing a specific model/year it is extremely difficult in US.

·
Registered
7,271 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Thank you for that link. In Vancouver there are tons of skylines for less then $10k but I would love to find a R34 locally.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
i've never been more envious of anyone. you are in the sea of my dream car!
i can't wait for them to be legal in the states so i can have like 10 imported. :D

·
Registered
934 Posts
wish i could have an r34 in the state so rare

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yes, they are deporting skylines in the US. A friend and his group of friends are fighting to keep theirs and he has the 95-96 (the technically legal ones). I thougt the canadan import law is 15 years so just import one to canada and bring it here but it was too risky so I just settled for the nsx. Oh, and for the US it's 25 years so dont bother waiting for the r34 till at least the year 2022, which is bs.

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
I might have some contacts 4 you in japan who might be helpful.
Talking about Endless, Newera, Global etc.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
have to be careful about importing an R34 into the states. Motorex use to bring them in, and from what ive heard most of their has been confiscated by US customs because they were imported illgeally. Just becareful is you plan on purchasing a already imported skyline.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
have to be careful about importing an R34 into the states. Motorex use to bring them in, and from what ive heard most of their has been confiscated by US customs because they were imported illgeally. Just becareful is you plan on purchasing a already imported skyline.
They are not Illegal cars in the USA. only the few hand fulls that were done right and have been here for a while are good. Otherwise only R33 or older models are ok. GTR R34 in USA legal is about 70k.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts