Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No fancy title, just keeping it real. Just wanted to share our SEMA project with you. We are in our last week before the debut and we have been busting balls getting this car done along with a car we are building for a debut at the LA Auto Show on Nov 18.

So here is the first of many images that will come to this thread. We love the way Lamborghini did the 570 rear end, but we wanted to make a little change here and there and so we started toying around with a 570 diffuser to see how different the two cars were. Turns out there are A LOT of things different between the two models. While they look to be a small cosmetic change, they are very different, so much so that you cannot bolt on a 570 bumper/diffuser to a Gallardo.

One of the first obvious things we saw was the placement of the factory exhaust compared to where it would come out on the 560/570.

To solve this issue we are going to include a new pipe that can come out of the factory exhaust. Really not sure what we can do about customers with aftermarket exhausts as different companies route exhausts differently. We can offer a slip pipe that users can have their local exhaust shop fit to other brand exhausts. Another option is to go with the exhaust system that we are going to offer that will be properly routed and will come with the the dual tips. I've got a video coming soon. It sounds great and its beautifully crafted.

More pics and a video of the exhaust coming soon.

·
Silver Sponsor
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry with the limited photos. I've been busy getting the car finished in time for SEMA. The tips in the photo are for mock up only. They are being used to see how things measure up. The real tips are being fabricated right now.

Automotive lighting Car Vehicle Auto part Eyewear

·
Silver Sponsor
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Took this photo at around 2 AM. Diffuser is getting worked on. Into paint tomorrow, then roll into the show on Saturday. Talk about tight scheduling!

Vehicle Car Automotive design Supercar Automotive exterior
Automotive design White Vehicle Black Supercar

·
Silver Sponsor
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Dual tips finished

Headed out to the show tomorrow morning. See you guys there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Silver Sponsor
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
not ADV Wheels. Also still kept the original lights. The tips are prototype and I literally had them finished on set up day on Saturday. They will be adjustable allowing the user to slide them into the position they like.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts