Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

When you’re one of the most respected, technologically-driven luxury vehicle makers in the world, staying ahead of the competition is a no-brainer prerequisite. But for Germany’s BMW, this dedication to pursuing engineering and design perfection has become something of a rite of passage – case in point: The stunningly sexy i8 plug-in hybrid, now made even more seductive with a set of Rennen Forged directional RL-51 rims. This jaw-dropping project car, already sitting on an aggressive wheel/tire setup with a 20 x 7.5 offset in front and 20 x 8.5 configuration in the rear, has been given a shot of sheer adrenaline by Rennen with a rolling stock upgrade to 22 x 9 front/22 x 10.5 rear. Now capable of hugging the tightest of curves even more impressively, the Rennen BMW i8 boasts wheels color-matched to the vehicle’s accents…an approach that fully complements the car’s attention-grabbing long wheelbase, short overhangs, precise lines and sweeping silhouette. Indeed, even when at a standstill the i8, decked out with the Rennen RL-51s, appears as though it’s in full motion.

High-performance wheels also play a role in a car’s sheer driving dynamics, and the RL-51s assist the i8 by putting its awesome energy to the pavement. A turbocharged three-cylinder powerplant couples with dual electric motors for a combined 357 horsepower, yielding a top speed of 155 miles-per-hour…all of which is handled effortlessly by theRennen RL-51s. Scissor doors, a shark-nose grille and awesome supercar stance finish off this extraordinary BMW. With all Rennen Forged wheels made in the U.S. and manufactured using aerospace-grade 6061-T6 forged aluminum, the next generation of lightweight, ridiculously strong automotive rims are ready to hit a dealer near you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts