Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
why would a 2014 look like the Audi's of now? I do like this though

·
Registered
449 Posts
That looks so badass, so hopefully it ends up looking similar. Unfortunately, I'm sure we won't see an RS6 in the US.

·
Registered
177 Posts
They need to make this, I just want to see one all blacked out like the titanium package, and I don't know why but I'm really feeling those wheels.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
slammed 2012 a6 + rs5 front + r8 v10 wheels = rs6? i dunno about that but regardless that's gonna be a badass sedan which rs6 has always been

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
The car will not be that low and it will not use audi r8 rims. Also i think the boot lid spoiler will from the 2012 a6 will remain and it will be a quad exhaust. Who ever designed this just morphed and audi r8 5.2 with the 2012 a6.

·
Registered
347 Posts
im liking the front grill and headlights. and its already lowered so you dont have to lol

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
As boring as Audi's line-up gets(I hate saying that), the S and RS cars will always be hot no matter what.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
they are all starting to look the same now

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looking ok but it needs the widened guards to look more special. Otherwise it looks like Subaru Legacy from the side...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Dope, let me see an avant in sliver on HRE's and stanced, never coming factory low as someone else stated

1 - 20 of 20 Posts