thats awesome...that would sell like hot cakes in my country

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
very cool

·
Registered
523 Posts
Very interesting to see this finally making its way to the automotive scene. I remember seeing this on the home and garden shows for residential and commercial use.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Ha! Get pulled over for tinted windows.
Activate windows to "clear"
Cop comes up to car..
"Hello officer , how can I help you"?

Hahahahahaha

·
Banned
1,171 Posts
That's pretty slick. IDK if it's worth 3 Gs but it's bad ass.

·
Registered
582 Posts
If I had the cash I wouldn't blink twice putting on a Lambo or something of that nature. I got pulled over in my RX and had to get it taken off, my old man has been tinting his front windows and not putting a front license on his cars since '94 aND he has never been caught once, me I got caught three days after I got my license the best part was the look on the cops face when he I was registered as the primary driver of the RX, poor guy was so puzzled...

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Turn it down to attract the attention of local LEO, then turn it back up right before they walk up and reply "unfortunately, I don't know why you pulled me over, sir", and watch as they try to sort out what just happened.

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
It would be great to have tint that can go from limo all around when parked to legal when you drive.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
In Michigan local PD don't mess wit me but state boys every chance they get , unfortunately last time was couple weeks go and that not all they found in the car :whistle:

·
Registered
569 Posts
It would be great to have tint that can go from limo all around when parked to legal when you drive.
I'd love this for that exact reason - I usually like the tinted windows to keep the car cool and prevent people from seeing things inside, but I hate driving at night with tint that dark and worrying about getting pulled over by LEOs. This is awesome!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts