Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey whats up guys? Just wondering if you guys have heard of Remix/XtremeDriftCircuit show thats comin to Dallas at Texas Motorspeed Way on Sept. 25, 2010?! Seein if you guys are interested in comin out to show off your hard work that you put into your cars and watch the XDC guys do their amazing Drifting!?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the bump and the kind words! i remember runnin into you guys at the irwindale event when I had the Laguna Seca Blue M3 before I got hired to work with them! haha how you guys been??

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
thanks for the bump and the kind words! i remember runnin into you guys at the irwindale event when I had the Laguna Seca Blue M3 before I got hired to work with them! haha how you guys been??
Yeah...i see u got the Z06 now...nice!! We are doing good stayin busy. I am sure ill catch u at the shows...have fun at the Remix Tex event

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
good to hear man! and ya for sure thanks!

Bumpin it up as well! come on guys! lets get some L4P members out to this event I will have a special L4P promo code if we get some people showing/attending :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bumpin it up! gunna be a great show! if anybody is interested in bringin out their cars ill make a L4P discount code as well :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts