Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
You live around there? Me too, small world.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kuester - sure just give me a shout . All i ask is that you let me play some holes on your privately owned course. ;)

·
Registered
625 Posts
It's huge and beautiful but it's just not livable. It's like trying to live in the Louvre or something. The worst part, it's in Georgia. . . . . GO GATORS!!!!!

Just kidding Bulldog fans!!!! ;-)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
haha, no... its 21 million, with a 4.2 million dollar downpayment, with a 30 year fixed mortgage (no interest) its 83g a month.. still fairly steep lol

·
Registered
722 Posts
Its absolutely nuts in person. The house isnt my style at all but just the sheer size and the whole setup in its entirety (crazy fencing that goes on forever, several different driveways and gated entrances, the golf course, etc)... nuts!

·
Registered
3 Posts
My family used to own the land that house was built on... The estate is Massive and there are a bunch neighborhoods surrounding the estate all of them on the same property we used to own. Beautiful home though!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Looks stunning.

·
Registered
10 Posts
haha, no... its 21 million, with a 4.2 million dollar downpayment, with a 30 year fixed mortgage (no interest) its 83g a month.. still fairly steep lol
Dont forget the yearly taxes and utility's! I would love to see that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts