Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thoughts on their season so far?

I decided to get season tickets this year and couldnt be happier 3-2 with some great wins. Been exciting so far and nice that we are finally winning some.

·
Registered
351 Posts
original philly native.. so i'll root on mcnabb wherever he goes, except when they play the birds! would love to see the birds and skins on top of the division rather than the gnats or cowgirls.

·
Silver Sponsor
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
original philly native.. so i'll root on mcnabb wherever he goes, except when they play the birds! would love to see the birds and skins on top of the division rather than the gnats or cowgirls.
agreed. Its a shame we lost to the rams.... a 4-1 would be nice

·
Registered
333 Posts
you won't be enjoying the season in another month when mcnabb continues to hit receivers in the ankles......

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
so far their games have been emotional rollercoasters. the end of the cowboys game was downright nerve wrecking. im still not quite sure how we managed to beat GB last week, but ill take a W.
hopefully the team chemistry, and the feeling between the players and Shanahan will continue to improve, so that we end the season with a decent record.

·
Silver Sponsor
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you won't be enjoying the season in another month when mcnabb continues to hit receivers in the ankles......
hes slowed down too. old fart
and haynesworth is a $100 mil mistake

·
Silver Sponsor
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll be at the Sunday night Football game to see my Colts play this weekend.
Ill be there. They only have the spread by -3. I guess they are expecting a close game. Its all gonna be about redskins pulling something out of their ass in the last seconds of the game as every game has been so far.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Field goals don't win games. Buttersworth is complete waste of human. The end of the season is when McNabb true colors fly (choke artist)). And they have three players worth their weight, Orakpo, Cooley, Landry. But I'm a born and raised Uptown DC boy, I gotta support the Heart Attack Kids!!!!!!!

·
Registered
932 Posts
See what I mean field goal to tie the game and a TD to win... what do they do... run a sweep on 4th and 3. COTDAMN WHAT KIND OF PLAY CALLING IS GOING ON. They were 3 point underdogs so I guess they count that as a win?

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
DeAngelo Hall!!!!!! 4 Interceptions!! what a game. and Torian is looking real good.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Torian needs to hold the damn ball... he looked good but just hold the ball, and Hall showed Rodgers how to catch a INT. Now an OFFENSIVE LINE IS NEEDED to give McNabb some pocket time!!!!!! A W is a W though...

·
Registered
360 Posts
^ Haha exactly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts