Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my aunt and uncle's new vacation home. It is located in Orange Beach AL on a gated island on the intracoastal. They were in construction for over 3 yrs and endured a few hurricanes. The home is solid concrete construction and the glass is all hurricane resistant. It is the only contemporary design home on the entire island.

front from street

from water

matching boat house

pool area

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
kitchen, living and dining

that is a commercial automatic door, grocery style heading out to the balcony and outdoor kitchen

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
thanks for sharing, when is the L4P party at the beach house? Give us advanced notice and we will be there. ;) :lol:

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The home is fully automated, has a freaking server room, literally. All of the glass is covered by automated shades that are hidden in the ceiling when open.
the whole home is lit by fiber at night, fully programmable of course.

this stairway is visible from the street in the tallest part of the house when the blinds are open

·
L4P Judge Jury & The Executioner
5,783 Posts
Wow that is beautiful. Practically my dream house.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thats a solid pad, what are build and land costs out there like per sq ft?
Really hard to put a figure on that house. They went through a couple architects before they could find what they wanted. Everything is custom. I think they paid around $400k for the lot several yrs. ago. Total construction maybe 3 bills. That staircase was like 40k or more.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts