Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They recently started using red light cameras down here in South Florida. The red light tickets from these cameras are from $125 to $180depending where. What is the best defense for these cameras (other then stopping for red lights):doh:

I bought the Photo stopper spray but i'm told it dosen't work. Is there a spray or cover that works to hide the numbers on your tag?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
^What is in that video is similar to a window tint that has been released a little bit ago.

It just connects a battery to a certain material where when you send electricity to it, the atoms start(or stop, i fail at science) moving to cause the opaque view.

Probably a do it yourself type deal.

I dunno just my .00001 canadian cent.

·
Registered
424 Posts
^What is in that video is similar to a window tint that has been released a little bit ago.

It just connects a battery to a certain material where when you send electricity to it, the atoms start moving to cause the opaque view.

yea, doesn't someone on here, maybe a sponsor, deal with that stuff? I think they made it so office windows could double as projection screens or something

·
Registered
936 Posts

Youtube Commenter said:
If the police even turn on their sirens for a Lambo, and the Lambo doesn't want to stop, it's not a chase. He'll disappear faster than a child at the wonderland ranch.
At first I was like :eek:hwell: and then I was like :lol:. :michael:

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
There's a cover called a Super Toll Protector - they make it for motorcycles and cars. You now have the name, it's on you to find it.
It works.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
I have the plastic covers and its to much a cop sees it it will be game over. They will pull you overjust for it, you cant see the plate at all only directly in front of it . Had to take it off also tried the spray and its a super fail !

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

It just connects a battery to a certain material where when you send electricity to it, the atoms start(or stop, i fail at science) moving to cause the opaque view.

You don't know me very well! I can't make a grilled cheese sandwich!

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
i dont think any of those products work!! mythbusters tested a bunch of them...and nada worked

how bout a flip up hide away one??

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
The switchable glass would work. PM JPatterson, he'll hook you up. That's who people were thinking of.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts