Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Check out this powerful topless monster! We love the overall look and feel of this car, it has so much power and with the help of ADV + Renntech, it got a slight makeover to really set it off!

The full list of modifications:

-20" Front, 21" Rear ADV05DC Wheels in Brushed Face w/ Polished Lip
-RENNTECH Lowering Module
-RENNTECH ECU & Intercooler Pump Upgrade

What do you guys think? If you have any questions at all regarding any of the parts you see, please feel free to contact us by clicking HERE or Call us at 888-920-1766.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Could be wrong but I don't think so. For whatever reason, I keep thinking Jan maybe?
Yeah, good eyes, that's mine. You may have seen the wheel set up in the L4P MBZ section too. Alex and the TAG crew did a nice job with ADV running the numbers on wheel & tire sizes so it ended up nice & tight. I had 19" AMG on it when I bought it, so in my Flicka link you can see the difference before & afta: WIKD Cars & Such's photosets on Flickr

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, good eyes, that's mine. You may have seen the wheel set up in the L4P MBZ section too. Alex and the TAG crew did a nice job with ADV running the numbers on wheel & tire sizes so it ended up nice & tight. I had 19" AMG on it when I bought it, so in my Flicka link you can see the difference before & afta: WIKD Cars & Such's photosets on Flickr
Woo Hoo! Thanks for the kind words Jan!

·
Registered
359 Posts
I never wash my cars, and just use spray detailer wax. Anyone else do that? If so, how do you do your wheels? I usually do the same non wash process on my wheels with microfiber towel, but now wondering if brake dust may have a slight grit rather than soft "dust".

·
Registered
359 Posts
I discovered a slow leak in my front right tire, about 2 - 3 PSI/month with the ADV.1 wheels on my SL65. Is that kind of normal for wheels that are not one solid piece? I checked the tires to be sure I had no nail. Someone warned me non solid wheels have a tendency to leak, but maybe that rate is somewhat normal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts