Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of any great detailers in the SFV ? preferably under 400$ for a full detail? 2012 335is

Thanks in advance,

David

·
5,744 Posts
See I hate to be THAT guy to throw out the cliche, but you gotta pay to play when it comes to quality detailers. L4P has the best detailers in California on here, one of them being a very good friend of mine, Envious Eric. And if you want the best, a guy who's not just going to shine up your car, but correct it, true paint correction, then I'd say, be prepared to get quotes at or well over $400.

You get what you pay for. And I'd Imagine you drive a 335. I wouldn't skimp on that.

-Markus-

·
Registered
42 Posts
There's a guy with screen name Balthazar on the bimmerforums who seems to do a great job as a car he detailed went on to win some awards at a concours somewhere. He posts his work on there too so you can take a gander.

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
See I hate to be THAT guy to throw out the cliche, but you gotta pay to play when it comes to quality detailers. L4P has the best detailers in California on here, one of them being a very good friend of mine, Envious Eric. And if you want the best, a guy who's not just going to shine up your car, but correct it, true paint correction, then I'd say, be prepared to get quotes at or well over $400.

You get what you pay for. And I'd Imagine you drive a 335. I wouldn't skimp on that.

-Markus-
+1 on this!

·
Registered
847 Posts
Try Coast Motor Detailing in Tarzana. He is on the corner of Reseda and Ventura Blvd in the building that the Shell gas station is in.
He doesn't do crazy paint correction but he does a great job. I had bought a flip car that had serverly fadded paint, he was able to make it look almost new again. For a car that just needs some minor correction or paint maintance he is great. Under $200.00 also.

·
Registered
5,886 Posts
Depending on how much you are willing to spend, Jimmy Lucci is ranked among the best there is.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I understand that you get what you pay for. Believe me i'd like to drop way more to get the best work possible. I am just in between jobs so not trying to spend too much. Just looking to get a few scratches buffed out and a nice job overall

·
Registered
6,214 Posts
If you do the math with gas, travel, and products used the profit margin would be around less than 200 I know I may charge higher prices than most but all I do is paint correction I don't see a point in leaving my house for less than 500.
I'm well aware, that's why I LOL'd at your buddy Sikk's post.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I hear this guy gives good rates he's got great skills too...

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
And he does great work on black BMW's LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts