Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I want to buy the wife a new watch. She has shown some interest in Automatics vs quartz lately and also sine I have I have upgraded my winder she has claimed the old one and now has a winder ready to go. I would like to stay around $1200 or below for the initial purchase. I don't care if it is pre-owned all long it its in good shape and has all paper work and box. She also doesn't care for larger watches. She has small wrists and I would assume she wants to stay around 22mm to 26mm. Her tastes are simple and elegant.

So .. does anyone have any recommendations? I just can't seem to find anything that I think she would like but I am sure I'm missing a few brands. I tried the search here but really didn't find anything.

Thanks in advance, Chris

·
Registered
971 Posts
Hey Chris,,, go big or go home!!! PAM48, 51, or 113. Chicks love em!!!

i know a bit more than 1200. but worth the shot!

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
I really like the omega speedmaster for ladies with the mother of pearl face and white leather strap. A bit more than 1200 though. Not sure of any real nice ladies autos. Maybe a tag with diamond bezel?

·
7,022 Posts
Check out Longines, Baume and Mercier and Maurice Lacroix. Not sure about the ladies lines and auto lines, but very good quality watches that can be had at good discounts.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.

Well my wife doesn't seen to care for for my PAM 1 so that's out. I do like the Ladies Omegas and they seem to be inline with her style. I also looked at the tags but nothing really jumped out at me. Hum, time to check out Longines, Baume and Mercier and Maurice Lacroix. Thanks again, Chris

·
7,022 Posts
Just saw that Hamilton Jazz Master also has a lady's line of automatic watches. With a good discount it will be in your range.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Sal is that the jazz master?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts