Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for recommendations on D2S and D1S bulbs for my Range Rover. I've been running 10k bulbs for the past 6 months and I would like a little more light. So I'm looking for the brightest and most reliable 8k bulb out there. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
333 Posts
I've used DDMTuning, HIDExtra, MTEC, Garax and GE HID bulbs. All have a nice color, but they were easy to swap in and out, but I put the stock Phillips bulb back in

Oh, and 6000K is the best if you want color and still be able to light up the road.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've used DDMTuning, HIDExtra, MTEC, Garax and GE HID bulbs. All have a nice color, but they were easy to swap in and out, but I put the stock Phillips bulb back in

Oh, and 6000K is the best if you want color and still be able to light up the road.
This. I run DDM 6k's in my heads and I've had no complaints. Great color. Mostly white, but with a blueish hue. Been using them for about a year now, always have my headlights on, they've been through atleast 20k miles and something probably over 1000 cycles in the last 11 months. I find the 35w to be plenty bright, but 55w are available. And at $40 shipped, couldn't ask for a better deal. 3k fogs will be on the way.

EDIT: Just noticed the Necro. Sorry 'bout that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.