Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for recommendations on D2S and D1S bulbs for my Range Rover. I've been running 10k bulbs for the past 6 months and I would like a little more light. So I'm looking for the brightest and most reliable 8k bulb out there. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HIDs would be the way to go. What kind of hue are you shooting for?
I've tried for deep blue with other kits but they never seem to deliver. Now I'm going for white with a little blue.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I've used DDMTuning, HIDExtra, MTEC, Garax and GE HID bulbs. All have a nice color, but they were easy to swap in and out, but I put the stock Phillips bulb back in

Oh, and 6000K is the best if you want color and still be able to light up the road.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've used DDMTuning, HIDExtra, MTEC, Garax and GE HID bulbs. All have a nice color, but they were easy to swap in and out, but I put the stock Phillips bulb back in

Oh, and 6000K is the best if you want color and still be able to light up the road.
This. I run DDM 6k's in my heads and I've had no complaints. Great color. Mostly white, but with a blueish hue. Been using them for about a year now, always have my headlights on, they've been through atleast 20k miles and something probably over 1000 cycles in the last 11 months. I find the 35w to be plenty bright, but 55w are available. And at $40 shipped, couldn't ask for a better deal. 3k fogs will be on the way.

EDIT: Just noticed the Necro. Sorry 'bout that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts