Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need some wheels for this..but keep in mind i tow a lot with it...so that has to be factored in.
would like some matching wheels for the trailer..but thats not that important.

i dont know shit about dually wheels other than semi wheels fit it if you cut it..

·
Registered
747 Posts
where are you located?

I would go with a BOLT-ON 19.5 setup that allows you to not use adaptors, but allows for a much higher towing capacity.

I run the Vision Alloy 19.5's on my SRW truck.

Here is what it looks like, tires are 14 ply versus a 10 ply on an LT truck.

Vision makes them for the dually as well as Eagle.

Eagles:

Vision Wheels can get this wheel in both chrome and machine like my truck:

What lug pattern on your gooseneck?

Send me a PM if you want more help.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
are those the only two companies? they look great but i wanted more of a 5star look.

the trailer is not a gooseneck. we have an international for the big haul..so didnt need a gooseneck for this one.....i only use this for my cars and bikes and the rhino.

·
Registered
747 Posts
are those the only two companies? they look great but i wanted more of a 5star look.

the trailer is not a gooseneck. we have an international for the big haul..so didnt need a gooseneck for this one.....i only use this for my cars and bikes and the rhino.

well, i can do some more looking. you are wanting a bigger wheel i am guessing? you can do the big rig conversions, but the adaptors always scared me for vehicles towing.

it looked like a goose in the first picture, my bad.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, i can do some more looking. you are wanting a bigger wheel i am guessing? you can do the big rig conversions, but the adaptors always scared me for vehicles towing.

it looked like a goose in the first picture, my bad.
all good..i think the tire storage made it look that way..

whats so bad about the adaptors?

sorry for all the questions..i am a noob at fixing up trucks...only used em for business in the past.

·
Registered
747 Posts
all good..i think the tire storage made it look that way..

whats so bad about the adaptors?

sorry for all the questions..i am a noob at fixing up trucks...only used em for business in the past.
probably so.

Big-Rig Dually Wheel Adapters

there they are, I just to not truck an adaptors with the loads and precious cargo I would tow. I know they are rated to do the job, they still scare me. If one would crack or come apart the damage that could be done is scary.

no worries, i do not mind at all.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice, like i said, just not a fan of the adaptors. do not get me wrong i love the look.

and it you go with that setup, get all aluminum wheels.
ya..i think I will end up having to get adapters and just haul with the harvester instead of this truck.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts