Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you guys go....

Attachments

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
im not crazy about it at all!! the back looks like shit!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Want to like it, but I don't. Had my hopes for them showing the murci replacement and now that they aren't this is just a big meh.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Paris 2010: Lamborghini Sesto Elemento Concept lights up the stage

Autoblog

Surely, one of the most hotly anticipated releases at the 2010 Paris Motor Show would be the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento Concept. After all, no automaker has teased the masses these last few weeks more than Lamborghini, and perhaps no single vehicle manufacturer is as beloved by the teenage boys lurking inside each one of us.

That said, any new Lambo is going to have big shoes to fill, with such classics as the Miura, Countach, Diablo and Murcielago, Gallardo and Reventon each holding its well-earned place in the annals of supercardom. Will the Sesto Elemento turn out to be yet another masterpiece from Italy? Too early to say, but we can still drool a bit over the live shots in our high-res image gallery below. Enjoy!

·
Registered
816 Posts
yah from thes pics im starting to like it a little more. good attention to detail on this baby

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I don't think I like it.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I don't like how the transmission is showing. thats a no no

·
Registered
495 Posts
uhh... am i the only one that thinks it looks like a really bad kit car? There's sooo much going on with the lines/angles. I think it looks awful.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts