Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
i have been fascinated by internet scam for years. kind of like watching real crime tv. i have read many a sad tale on watchnet.com about scammers preying on the watch trading community. estonia, yugoslavia and bulgaria are prime centers of internet scam. feel bad for a legitimate seller or buyer who lives there.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Moncler is an Italian outerwear company most noted for its ski-slope influenced styles. Puffed down jackets immaculately tailored for men and women priced @ $1-2K. A favorite target of chinese knock-offers, u can find fake Moncler much easier than the real deal.

Saks.com - Moncler - Quilted Puffer Jacket Yummy!

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
now i know why dont know about the brand..I live in texas!!
I have seen something like that in my wife's closet though.

·
Registered
933 Posts
The one shown in the pic is legit, but that's old circa 2008. The newer ones have a smaller chest logo. I just bought one at Barney's last week during double points.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Honestly stylemoncler.com looks like a fake product site. the prices are just too low and there is no actual contact address or phone #. just sayin.....

I found this page from the real company about spotting fakes.....click here.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm new here but I'm a web-marketing assistant for Certilogo.

For all Monclers starting from the Autumn/Winter 2008 collection, the only way to 100% guarantee that your Moncler is not a fake is to verify the authenticity of a product by entering Certilogo's unique identification (CLG) code into the Product Authentication Service found at www.certilogo.com. This CLG code is placed by Moncler on each of its products’ woven labels.

For more info, see our video (see link below) or feel free to ask me any questions!
YouTube - Are you buying fake or authentic?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts