Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many pilots here have used them? How does your experience compare with the simulated devices?

I fly them everyday and have experience with many aircrafts (Airbuses and Business Jets), but I've never flown a real plane.

Here is a pic of the Embraer 170 cockpit. I took this pic a long time ago with a cheap point-n-shoot

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow, how much does a set up like this run??
couple million

this one in the pic is old,

i waiting for them to finish the latest generation one that they are building for my department so I can finally fly it and experience 21st century technology and not something from the 90's

it's actually a prototype plane that isn't released yet or something along that line

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
expensive but very cool... any F22 simulators?
I don't work in the military department, so I don't have clearance there. But there is 1 simulator being built in my work area. ill probably take a picture tomorrow. There is no motion for this fighter jet, I think they use pressured jackets and you sit inside a dome.

·
Registered
643 Posts
sick you work at CAE? I went to school with a guy whos father owns the place, and the other owner was in the same hospital room as my father

1 - 10 of 10 Posts