http://www.RDBLA.com

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
very very nice

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I'm going to be wrapping my car soon and was just wondering what is the difference between matte white and matte pearl white?

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I was talking to a guy recently about exotics and he stated the California is not a real Ferrari. I wanted to go off on him but I couldn't.....I was trying to sell him a car. What a jerk! One look at a nice Cali like this one would shut down anyone with a puked-up opinion.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I eat at that restaurant all the time, I like the Mandarin chicken & tofu/eggplant.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I was talking to a guy recently about exotics and he stated the California is not a real Ferrari. I wanted to go off on him but I couldn't.....I was trying to sell him a car. What a jerk! One look at a nice Cali like this one would shut down anyone with a puked-up opinion.
I truly didn't appreciate the car until I saw it in person. It wouldn't be my first choice in the Ferrari line but it's definitely a show stopper

·
Registered
164 Posts
Dang he touched the Scuderia shield.. That's a big no no but the panda is hilarious.
And Cali's really are beautiful in person. They are pretty "tamed," per se, but as long as it can do this I happy :bow1:

Lance

1 - 13 of 13 Posts