Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Beautiful, but I would definitely go another route with wheels, not feeling those.

Reactions: AJAYR and SCG

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I'm not a fan of the mix of matte and gloss, but the concept of the white+black wraith looks really good. I would just like it a lot more if it was matte white too.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Did I miss the updated wheel pictures?

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Victor is there anyway you guys can squeeze me in for a tint on my wraith on Sat sometime after noon? I get out of work at 12 and its the latest I can come in.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
why no carbon ceramics on rolls? id want my white wheels to be a nice crisp vanilla 24/7

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Its not even an option, even rolls says non of their cars are sports cars.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Yeah there is noticeable brake dust after driving just 10 - 15 miles. I personally just pull over, open the trunk and spray glaze cleaner and wipe down with a microfiber towel when I get to my destination. One towel is enough to clean all four wheels and it takes like 5 minutes. It is kinda embarrassing but if you care about your car you'll do it. Even black rims get dusty too so it dosen't really matter what color your wheels are, they will get dirty if you drive it. If I try to wipe the calipers down it takes a little longer.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts