Luxury4Play.com banner

RDB LA - SUPERCHARGED CUSTOM RANGE ROVER EPICNESS

32K views 62 replies 38 participants last post by  thattexaskid19 
#1 · (Edited)
By now plenty have seen the Range Rover we have built, we just did some more work to it and I thought I would post up the new pictures. All the work was done here at our shop!

5630 West Pico Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90019
Vik@RDBLA.com | 323.933.5630 | www.RDBLA.com

We started with a new Overfinch front bumper which had the fog light's in a less then pleasing location. Since we wanted to go with a cleaner look we decided to close up the fog light holes and add a LED strip to the bottom.

Then we decided it was time to open up the headlights again to paint the inside's even more black. We smoked out the lenses inside the headlights and painted most of the parts gloss black. We opted to paint a few white strips to the HID bulb surrounding trim. Near the end of the project we decided to put in a set of Halo/Angel eyes which were custom fitted around the HID and high beam surrounds.

And here is the end result of all this work!

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice, will we get the chance to see it next month at the SEMA Show?

#18 ·
wish you guys had left the lights alone on an otherwise insane truck. looks too hs bmw angel eyes or whatever kids call 'em these days. range rover is supposed to be classy.

but cool to know you guys go so aggressive. just not my cup o' early grey.

#29 ·
Looks amazing...easily one of the best lookin ive seen...any mods to the suspension? I LOVE the meaty look on those wheels....well the wheels in general...beefy 24s :) lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.