Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
By now plenty have seen the Range Rover we have built, we just did some more work to it and I thought I would post up the new pictures. All the work was done here at our shop!

5630 West Pico Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90019
[email protected] | 323.933.5630 | www.RDBLA.com

We started with a new Overfinch front bumper which had the fog light's in a less then pleasing location. Since we wanted to go with a cleaner look we decided to close up the fog light holes and add a LED strip to the bottom.

Then we decided it was time to open up the headlights again to paint the inside's even more black. We smoked out the lenses inside the headlights and painted most of the parts gloss black. We opted to paint a few white strips to the HID bulb surrounding trim. Near the end of the project we decided to put in a set of Halo/Angel eyes which were custom fitted around the HID and high beam surrounds.

And here is the end result of all this work!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nice, will we get the chance to see it next month at the SEMA Show?

·
Registered
877 Posts
Wow your Range Rover looks awesome!

·
14,490 Posts
looks dope!.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks! The best thing about this mod is that this is a pre 2010 headlight and you can get a crazy look without doing a full conversion.

·
Registered
651 Posts
wish you guys had left the lights alone on an otherwise insane truck. looks too hs bmw angel eyes or whatever kids call 'em these days. range rover is supposed to be classy.

but cool to know you guys go so aggressive. just not my cup o' early grey.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All the lights you see have an individual switch, they can be turned on/off in any combination. The Halo LED's give the headlight a newer look even when they are off, in person they look amazing.too

1 - 20 of 63 Posts