Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a few 2010+ Range Rover full size, complete Overfinch kits in stock that we can paint and install for you here at RDB. We can also customize anything you like for your needs. As far as the kits appearance, IMHO I believe they are the nicest looking for the Range Rover. Putting on out of place looking kits (add ons) or big bumpers that stick out way more then they are supposed to is not my cup of tea.

Below are a few pictures of the kit installed, this is a demo car so its done elegantly (paint scheme). We can do different themed colors for a more aggressive look like white/black, black/silver, gloss black/matte black, all black etc...

5630 West Pico Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90019
[email protected] | 323.933.5630 | www.RDBLA.com

·
L4P Moderator
4,794 Posts
The overfinch badge looks good in the front. Not too sure about the back though but it still looks good overall. Good job.

Shared with over Nine Thousand Six Hundred of L4P Fans on FaceBook.

·
Registered
216 Posts
This is definitely the best looking kit out there for the RR. Very similar to the special edition kit! Looks good!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If I didn't use mine offroad as much as I do I'd consider the Overfinch kit - looks great
The Overfinch bumpers don't go too low, it would be fine i think! Your Rover looks great already tho, adding the Overfinch kit would make it look like nothing else! Overfinch kit with roof rack/offroading accessories, custom lights = SO SICK:clap:

·
Gold Sponsor
3,967 Posts
The Overfinch bumpers don't go too low, it would be fine i think! Your Rover looks great already tho, adding the Overfinch kit would make it look like nothing else! Overfinch kit with roof rack/offroading accessories, custom lights = SO SICK:clap:
This needs to happen. Overfinch makes a great kit.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump, in stock! Special deals ready!

Remember the pictures in the OP are of a Rover that is painted in a way to look like factory. Painting the kit in various different ways will make it looks much more aggressive like this white one we did.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts