Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By now plenty have seen the level of custom work we are doing here. We are now offering an option for the guys that are not local and want to get the their headlights or tallights customized. We will be able to cutomize the lights in any configuration you want, color matching, gloss/matte black, smoked internal lenses, small details painted etc... You can custom order them anyway you want, at which point we will build them and ship them out to you! You would simply swap out the lights and send back your existing good condition lights to us. We would charge a core charge initially but once we receive your lights back we would reimburse you for the core charge.

Once you see any of our custom modified lights in person you will quickly want them on your Rover. They are bar none one of the most visually enhancing modifications you can do to your Rover (or any other car). Even the newer Rovers come with painted black internal trims of the lights now.

Here are a few samples of Rover headlights/taillights we have done.

5630 West Pico Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90019
[email protected] | 323.933.5630 | www.RDBLA.com

·
Registered
225 Posts
I saw these in person last weekend at the shop...they do look fantastic on the 2010's!

Two questions:

1) On the headlights...what happend to the chrome lens? Looks like it is missing now...was it removed or painted?
2) On the tail lights...what happend to the red rings? Were they taken off completely?

Awesome work! I will be having mine done soon.

P.S. Thank you CODY for being a guinea pig on the new 2010's...now I am confident to go through with it :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Nevermind....I found the answers in my inbox ;)

-Removed Red Rings
-Painted Chrome Lens

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
do you have pics of them done to a 10+ sport?
Will have some updated pics for the Sport soon, we have come up with a sick look for the Sports as well!

You weren't exaggerating when you said those look amazing!
No where near exaggerating, in person they are just insane!

I saw these in person last weekend at the shop...they do look fantastic on the 2010's!

Two questions:

1) On the headlights...what happend to the chrome lens? Looks like it is missing now...was it removed or painted?
2) On the tail lights...what happend to the red rings? Were they taken off completely?

Awesome work! I will be having mine done soon.

P.S. Thank you CODY for being a guinea pig on the new 2010's...now I am confident to go through with it :)
Lets do it! The rings were removed and it looks way better without them! They look really sick lit up as well, each LED is now visible instead of the full ring. It will look incredible on your ride, no question about it!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Great idea guys. I hope this product plan works well for you. For anyone wondering, would you be able to do a similar service for other makes/models?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Took some pics of the 2012's on the lot today...the backing in black looks much better! Now we just need a little RDB love for the reflectors & other miscellaneous pieces...

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Took some pics of the 2012's on the lot today...the backing in black looks much better! Now we just need a little RDB love for the reflectors & other miscellaneous pieces...

Damn it, Tata motors saw our threads and copied us lol.. Anyways, it looks MUCH better, they finally got with the program! Now, smoking the lenses, reflectors and even painting the HID ballast trim would make it all so much sicker!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Damn it, Tata motors saw our threads and copied us lol.. Anyways, it looks MUCH better, they finally got with the program! Now, smoking the lenses, reflectors and even painting the HID ballast trim would make it all so much sicker!
Great idea for the custom headlights/taillights core swap! I'll have to pick up a set when I recover from modifying the Defender :whistle:.

Anyways, you should contact Mike (IMMensaMind) on rangerovers.net - he's doing custom clear or smoked reflectors (RangeRovers.net • View topic - Clear Headlight Side Markers). He can mold any of the pieces, so he could even do custom clear rings for the taillights, etc.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great idea for the custom headlights/taillights core swap! I'll have to pick up a set when I recover from modifying the Defender :whistle:.

Anyways, you should contact Mike (IMMensaMind) on rangerovers.net - he's doing custom clear or smoked reflectors (RangeRovers.net • View topic - Clear Headlight Side Markers). He can mold any of the pieces, so he could even do custom clear rings for the taillights, etc.
Thank you, we should have a set of custom modified RDB 2010+ Range Rover Sport headlights/taillights in stock soon.

As far as the reflectors I will look into it, however the rear lights with the red rings removed looks badass! I have another idea for the next set we get done though!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Looks good! Could you snap a nighttime pic?

·
Silver Sponsor
2,617 Posts
I love this mod because its so over the top, yet the average joe on the street wouldn't even notice.

Insane attention to detail, hat's off boys

1 - 20 of 57 Posts