Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ordered both the side steps and roof rack, but the roof rack was damaged during shipping and now I have to look for another one. I had just spent a lot of time at the malls for Christmas shopping, and I'm really wondering if the roof rack would even fit inside a lot of these parking garages in LA. I think some of the garages I do go inside of may be lower than the standard 7".

I'll post pics once the steps are installed.

Nice seein' ya on the 10W. Always nice driving West in the afternoon =).

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
just got the side steps and put on a set of laminx yellow fog covers. not really sure if i like it or not. i'll post pics of the side view with the new steps once i get the car washed!

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
There's no rubbing when turning on regular height mode. The only time there would be rubbing is if I have a full load, and go over bumps at a fast pace. When I raise the vehicle, there are no problems, and when I lower the vehicle, it will rub when I go over bumps.

·
Registered
53 Posts
There's no rubbing when turning on regular height mode. The only time there would be rubbing is if I have a full load, and go over bumps at a fast pace. When I raise the vehicle, there are no problems, and when I lower the vehicle, it will rub when I go over bumps.
thanks for the thorough response -when you say no rubbing, you mean even while turning? That's what I'm most concerned about.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
The only time it rubs is while turning hard or taking a turn at a sharp angle. I've definitely changed my approach to left turns, by approaching slower and taking it wider. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yeaaa buddy! Tires are looking good!

·
Registered
225 Posts
i'd love to see a rover sitting on 18" wheels and Toyo MTs.
ROK you know I am already there.....here is my 2001 RR 4.6 HSE P38 on 32" Nitto Trail Grappler MT's!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
More for your viewing pleasure....305/55R20's = 33" BFG KM2 MT's
This guy had a 3" suspension lift on there (with ride height links)....but took it off eventually.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'm loving the setup on the RR mister. I just bought a set of 22x9.5" wheels with a 48mm offset. I'm looking into getting some Nitto Terra Grapplers. Mcanzio how do you like yours? I myself want a meaty tire & no low pro's.

·
5,744 Posts
Wow now, loving this thing. I've always loved this body style, but like most, I'm terrified of the potential upkeep, electrical issues. Your exact setup I'd love to have as a DD. that's right up my alley.

-Markus-

ROK you know I am already there.....here is my 2001 RR 4.6 HSE P38 on 32" Nitto Trail Grappler MT's!!!

21 - 40 of 55 Posts