Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
RR looks awesome! I've always loved the Ltz's, but couldn't find a tire similar enough for my 22" wheels. Sent you a PM!

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Snow pics are sick! I didn't know if I liked those tires at first, then I scrolled down and saw the snow pics..... and I just smiled lol Ever thought about going full storm trooper style or as I like to call it Shamu style?

Well either way this is just amazing, tires change the whole look of the truck.... in a good way!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
RR looks awesome! I've always loved the Ltz's, but couldn't find a tire similar enough for my 22" wheels. Sent you a PM!
Pm'd back!

It may be possible to fit the 305/40/22 LTZ's on your car! They will look insanely beefy, and you can roll through anything!!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Snow pics are sick! I didn't know if I liked those tires at first, then I scrolled down and saw the snow pics..... and I just smiled lol Ever thought about going full storm trooper style or as I like to call it Shamu style?

Well either way this is just amazing, tires change the whole look of the truck.... in a good way!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
Thanks for all the compliments! The tires are subjective but seeing them in person will change anyone's doubts about them. They set the Rover off perfectly!

Definitely thought about the storm trooper look, have some ideas to paint the truck in the Grigio Telesto Lamborghini color (but a bit more matte).

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Pm'd back!

It may be possible to fit the 305/40/22 LTZ's on your car! They will look insanely beefy, and you can roll through anything!!
If you could make that happen I would be all over it! But also, since I know there have been posters on other forums saying that the drivetrain could be seriously effected by changing the tire size to something that agrgressive? Any opinions?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
If you could make that happen I would be all over it! But also, since I know there have been posters on other forums saying that the drivetrain could be seriously effected by changing the tire size to something that aggressive? Any opinions?
We run the 305/35/24's and have no issues with the drivetrain at all. Its been through snow storms, drive's up/down canyons with lots of turns to go home daily etc...

Im pretty sure we can get the 305/40/22's to work on your truck. The wheels we have on the truck here have a very aggressive offset and doesn't have much rubbing issues.

Send me an email with your Rover pics so I can check it out, if you have your wheel specs as well that would help. [email protected]

·
Registered
225 Posts
I want to try and fit a set of 305/40R22 Cooper Zeon LTZ's or Some Nitto Terra Grapplers in that same size. Here is my current set-up...285/50R20 wrapped in Nitto Terra Grapplers. The overall diameter is 31.22" right now. The offset is 53mm (stock OEM Range Rover Sport Wheels). My wheels/tires clear perfect now....the 305/40R22's are 31.6" in overall diameter and a bit wider. Any suggestions? I come up to LA often...maybe I could stop by the shop...I am located in San Diego however. Here are a few pics...

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I want to try and fit a set of 305/40R22 Cooper Zeon LTZ's or Some Nitto Terra Grapplers in that same size. Here is my current set-up...285/50R20 wrapped in Nitto Terra Grapplers. The overall diameter is 31.22" right now. The offset is 53mm (stock OEM Range Rover Sport Wheels). My wheels/tires clear perfect now....the 305/40R22's are 31.6" in overall diameter and a bit wider. Any suggestions? I come up to LA often...maybe I could stop by the shop...I am located in San Diego however. Here are a few pics...
Hey, we should be able to fit the 305/40/22's on your Rover. The wheels on our Rover have a very aggressive offset and have a larger diameter then the 22 inch Cooper LTZ's. Also as aggressive as the tires look the Cooper LTZ's dont make as much noise as its counterpart AT tires. You can definitely stop by anytime to check it out and discuss details.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hey, we should be able to fit the 305/40/22's on your Rover. The wheels on our Rover have a very aggressive offset and have a larger diameter then the 22 inch Cooper LTZ's. Also as aggressive as the tires look the Cooper LTZ's dont make as much noise as its counterpart AT tires. You can definitely stop by anytime to check it out and discuss details.
Have you tried fitting 275/60R20s? (translates into ~33") Currently using 32" 275/55R20s but am looking for a bit more sidewall for the rocks.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I dont like big rovers, but i like how this one is done. Is it just me or the rear bumper is little small for this car? Maybe bigger bumper or rear apron? Other than that great job

21 - 40 of 54 Posts