Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We would like to show you guys some pictures of a Range Rover we think is done right! :wink: Let us know what you think! RDB LA can customize your Range Rover in anyway, we have plenty of experience with RR's as you can see by one of the sickest big body RR's below. We don't do tacky jobs! Also notice what sets this Rover over the top, the tires which nobody else has put on a Rover before! No worries about potholes even with the 24's on, truly a beefy setup!

We will be doing some more changes to this RR shortly which will include a new front bumper further customized, some new painted pieces etc..

5630 West Pico Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90019
[email protected] | 323.933.5630 | www.RDBLA.com

·
Registered
693 Posts
Vik, you've still got my vote for best FFRR - the truck is perfect! Which bumper are you switching to?

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
What tires are those? I like'em.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vik, you've still got my vote for best FFRR - the truck is perfect! Which bumper are you switching to?
Thanks buddy! Its just the new version of the Overfinch kit.

Looks like the pic below, however different paint theme and we might actually get rid of the fog lights for some LED's (dont like the placement much).

·
Registered
693 Posts

Looks like the pic below, however different paint theme and we might actually get rid of the fog lights for some LED's (dont like the placement much).
I agree on the fogs - strange placement. I'm currently waiting for the MY2010+ Overfinch RRS front bumper to drop; from what I've seen :whistle:, it should be a winner.

I still think a roof rack/basket would look amazing on your truck, but I haven't seen one that's clean enough.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts

I actually like the Aero II better than the Aero III, anyways, if you keep the same white on black paint theme, it will look great nonetheless!

·
Registered
376 Posts
I like the tires but it must rub... I have 295/30/24 and it rubs a tiny bit with them. Did you modify the range to fit them

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I like the tires but it must rub... I have 295/30/24 and it rubs a tiny bit with them. Did you modify the range to fit them
We rolled them a much as we could, with the car in low (entry) mode you do not want to drive around too much. In normal mode it will rub rarely, in the event of extreme turns or very large dips.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts