Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Because there where sewings techically are not needed (like this pillar or any other part) will look fake and gives for part unnecessary bling look. Look at the Veyron`s interior, there is no unneccesary seams - it is engineered like there is no need to sew anything, exept seats of course, parts are wrapped one by one to give clean look without seams. You may have opposite opinions!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Because there where sewings techically are not needed (like this pillar or any other part) will look fake and gives for part unnecessary bling look. Look at the Veyron`s interior, there is no unneccesary seams - it is engineered like there is no need to sew anything, exept seats of course, parts are wrapped one by one to give clean look without seams. You may have opposite opinions!
This is your opinion and you seem to negatively express it quite often even in other threads for some reason.

The contrast stitching looks great in this car and the customer is very happy with the results. The A pillar stitching doesn't look out of place, it was extra work to get it there if anything.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Vik I'm sorry that I was a little aggressive, I will try to calm down and no more negativity from me. I like your work overall, especially head- and taillights you customize, there are so many little parts need a good attention. Sorry again I was too staight with my own opinions on your thread!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Vik, she looks awesome! Well done as always.
Thank you!

Vik I'm sorry that I was a little aggressive, I will try to calm down and no more negativity from me. I like your work overall, especially head- and taillights you customize, there are so many little parts need a good attention. Sorry again I was too staight with my own opinions on your thread!
No problem, we give extreme attention to detail here.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Looking nice!!! Great work Vik!

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
In love with this truck and the attention to detail. I love the RRs with the larger wheels and low profile tires but it is really cool seeing one that looks aggressive and is still capable of functioning as LR intended. Beautiful work guys! Cannot wait to see more from your shop.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
In love with this truck and the attention to detail. I love the RRs with the larger wheels and low profile tires but it is really cool seeing one that looks aggressive and is still capable of functioning as LR intended. Beautiful work guys! Cannot wait to see more from your shop.
Thank you! This Rover goes off-roading ALOT! This is why custom rocker panels were fabricated to prevent any damage to the underside of the car.

·
Registered
415 Posts
This isn't a veyron! And this was done to the owners specifications so your opinion doesn't matter. "Technically" none of the stuff don't was "needed" it drove just fine without any of the modifications (i assume anyway lol) but now it looks better.

Around here we express our opinions in a polite manner, remember, RDB put a lot of hard work and sweat into this so respect whats been done. The owner is now driving a 1 of 1 RR because RDB will spec your car to your exact specification, thats pretty damn cool in my book.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Finally back in San Francisco after driving 400+ miles. Uploaded some of the pictures I took:

The A-Pillar stitching really does look great in person, and fits the lines very well:

The inside feels much warmer with the alcantara (love the contrast stitching):

Saw this on the drive back:

Think Pinin hit the nail on the head - this RR is pretty much to my exact specs, and couldn't be happier with it and the great job that Vik and RDB did.

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Thank you for this. Respect given. :)

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Finally back in San Francisco after driving 400+ miles. Uploaded some of the pictures I took:

Think Pinin hit the nail on the head - this RR is pretty much to my exact specs, and couldn't be happier with it and the great job that Vik and RDB did.
Glad you got home safe! That picture you took above is making me drool, your Rover truly looks amazing and one of a kind!! Thank you for the compliments again!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Diggin' the shovel up top lol...

Great turnout!

·
Registered
155 Posts
great work RDB, the rover looks amazing...

I might have to contact you guys soon to get my bottom trim pieces painted white on my RRS...

21 - 40 of 43 Posts