Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One of our customer's wanted to change up the look of his 335i and go for a M3 style look. He had already replaced a few items in the front and decided to get the car to us for the rear. We went ahead and put on a M3 rear bumper and custom made an exhaust system for him. At RDB LA we can cater to your imagination and get your car looking the way you want it to. We have access to all the parts you need, so give us a call if you are interested in modifying your BMW!

5630 W Pico Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90019
323-933-5630| [email protected]| www.RDBLA.com
http://www.RDreambodyshop.com

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Looks great but the guy to invest in some blacklines before I come out to LA and shoot him. Pre-LCI E9X's taillights are UGLY!

·
Registered
264 Posts
The job looks good but the look is awkward IMO. The 335's don't have the aggressive fender flares of the M3 and it doesn't look proportioned. The bumper is too wide for the fenders.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks great but the guy to invest in some blacklines before I come out to LA and shoot him. Pre-LCI E9X's taillights are UGLY!
I agree! He said his next modification is going to be converting the rear lights to the newer style.

Great job as usual
Thank you!

The job looks good but the look is awkward IMO. The 335's don't have the aggressive fender flares of the M3 and it doesn't look proportioned. The bumper is too wide for the fenders.
The picture makes it look worse then it is, in person the car looks really nice from behind now!

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Damn that is a lot of money, don't understand why he didn't just go M3 unless he wanted to hold onto the N54 TT.

·
14,490 Posts
I agree w/ Vik on this. The pic does make it look worse than it is. I have a friend who did the same conversion and it looks absolutely fine. The lines of the car fit perfectly and it's basically a direct fit the M3 rear w/ the 335.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts