Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here is our Matte Aluminum Grey 2013 Range Rover Vogue Supercharged project completed.

More pictures to come!

Matte Aluminum Grey 3M Wrap
Gloss Black Painted Roof
Gloss Black Painted Side Vent
Gloss Black Painted Trunk Lid Trim
Gloss Black Painted Emblems
Gloss Black Painted Hood Vent
Gloss Black Painted Front Grill
Gloss Black Painted Mirror Covers
Gloss Black Painted Lower Bumper Trim
Custom Wrapped Rear Tail lights (to resemble previous Range Rover look)

Zitto 22" Wheels
Pirelli Scorpion Tires

7318 W SUNSET Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90046
323-876-1033| [email protected]| www.RDBLA.com
http://www.RDBLA.com

·
Registered
57 Posts
Not to shabby,good work guys,nice idea to custom wrap the rear tail lights (to resemble previous Range Rover look).

·
Registered
119 Posts
Looks great! I can't wait to get my RR!!

·
Registered
553 Posts
DANGGG , good job guys .

·
Registered
630 Posts
:clap: can't wait to get to LA next week to see it

·
Registered
276 Posts
Love everything but the wheels (look to soft on the Range) and the taillights. Ew. It now looks odd without the slit line. It takes away from the overall side profile. Love the color choice and blacked out accents. Yum.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Love everything but the wheels (look to soft on the Range) and the taillights. Ew. It now looks odd without the slit line. It takes away from the overall side profile. Love the color choice and blacked out accents. Yum.
Suffice it to say still much improved over stock but posting to say I'm in agreement here.

Offsets look weak for aftermarket wheels. It tucks in too much in the rear based on photos.

It makes a world of diff when it sits out as far as possible without sticking out past fender.

24" lowered deep dish HREs with Lumma kit pls. Would love to see a quote for that job all up.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
^^^

For the price they are hard to beat though! They have a really nice design but obviously 22's just dont look big on this car. Its just a nicer OEM look for the guys that dont want 24's. Also 305 Pirelli's all around, believe me they look pretty beefy. In this picture the car is in access mode so the wheels do tuck in slightly. Either way, yes a more aggressive fitment will look more aggressive lol...

Also tail light mods are easily reversible and was a simple idea that some people will like.

We all know pricing on HRE's! And the Lumma kit is definitely wild!

·
Registered
651 Posts
^^^

For the price they are hard to beat though! They have a really nice style to them, but 22's just dont look big on this car. Its just a nicer OEM look for the guys that dont want 24's. Also 305 Pirelli's all around believe me they look pretty beefy. Also the car is in access mode so the wheels do tuck in slightly. Either way, yes a more aggressive fitment will look more aggressive lol...

Also tail light mods are easily reversible and was a simple idea that some people will like.

We all know pricing on HRE's! And the Lumma kit is definitely wild!
Rdb image is all about bringing those Monaco hamann, techart, mansory, wald whips to the westside!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thanks for "fixing" the L405 rear lights ;-)

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
love the color

1 - 18 of 18 Posts