Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Wow, that's awesome Jaber! So . . . you've basically traveled to exotic places around the world for the past 6 months? Let me know when you get bored with your life and fancies a bit of rainy and miserable Sweden, 'cus I'll trade with you!

:)

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
OMG OMG OMG! Over water huts with see thru floors within each hut FTMFW!!!

I am officially jealous!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Wow, that's awesome Jaber! So . . . you've basically traveled to exotic places around the world for the past 6 months? Let me know when you get bored with your life and fancies a bit of rainy and miserable Sweden, 'cus I'll trade with you!

:)
Glad you like the picture I still have to fullfil my promise to you in posting my summer holiday pictures I am sure you will like them as well:yup:
Mate you can join the fun anytime life is too short:D

BTW I could be coming your way this winter:wink:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Subhanallah Jaber - First Maldives than the luscious and beautiful Blondes of Stockholm!

Lets trade lives for a month :)

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
Dear sir,

Where the hell have you been? I was about to send Jack Bauer out to find you. Now surprising you are working on your tan in an infinity pool. Well done!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dear sir,

Where the hell have you been? I was about to send Jack Bauer out to find you. Now surprising you are working on your tan in an infinity pool. Well done!
:smLach2: I am sure Jack would have found me in Starbucks or flying around keeping the skies safe over Bahrain:)
But to say the truth it took me some time to get things going back home and I decided to take a trip to the Maldives hoping few days there will give me a bit of R&R. As soon as I got in the pool I tought about your tub. I hope one day you and the boys will fly over to the Maldives to enjoy the great weather and lifestyle:yup:

Btw its good to be back to L4P:D

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
You were missed! The place has grown a bit since you have been gone. You my friend are living the life!

Make us proud!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts