Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RAUH-Welt Begriff / ReinART Hong Kong x Brixton Forged

Full Feature here

It has been a long standing tradition for the car enthusiasts of Hong Kong to gather at various parking lots every Sunday morning. In order to avoid the crowds and traffic that consume Hong Kong’s roads, they usually meet at the break of dawn so they can share their passion and enthusiasm for everything automotive. For ReinART.Design and RAUH-Welt Begriff Hong Kong, they decided that the Sunday Morning Drive was the most ideal place to reveal their secret project that has been over a year in the making. There was a decent turn out at this mornings Big Wave Bay meet and everyone was anxiously waiting to see the big unveiling.

From afar you could hear the roar of the 964 Porsche 911 roaring coming down the hill. As it approached closer, the built up anticipation and excitement turned in to disbelief and awe. The crowd couldn't believe their eyes as they had never witnessed something so extreme on the roads of Hong Kong.

The attention that the car gathered over shadowed all the other magnificent super-cars at the meet. As one person put it, this car turned out to be the ultimate “stud magnet”. As the official dealer of RAUH-Welt Begriff Hong Kong, ReinART Design would like to present to you, “Tiffany”, Hong Kong’s first RWB Porsche 911 (964). Hand-crafted and built by the legend Akira Nakai himself and sitting on Black / Brushed Rose Gold 18" x 10.5" and 18" x 13" Brixton Forged wheels.

·
Registered
790 Posts
The more I see RWB cars and some of the vids of the making of some of them, the more I appreciate what goes into one. Not just a body kit, but individualized craftsmanship for each owner/buyer. They have grown on me. I want to own one - and I don't care who knows it. ;)

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
The wheels look great. Having the free time to be involved in my own 964 RWB is on my to-do list. I'm drawn to the entire process. Not a Liberty Walk or widebody fan, in general, but just can't shake the bug after getting to see Leh Keen's father's RWB.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The more I see RWB cars and some of the vids of the making of some of them, the more I appreciate what goes into one. Not just a body kit, but individualized craftsmanship for each owner/buyer. They have grown on me. I want to own one - and I don't care who knows it. ;)
Absolutely, these cars are most certainly a work of art! Each one differs from the rest and they all have a very unique composition :)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The wheels look great. Having the free time to be involved in my own 964 RWB is on my to-do list. I'm drawn to the entire process. Not a Liberty Walk or widebody fan, in general, but just can't shake the bug after getting to see Leh Keen's father's RWB.
Thanks HJ!

Leh Keen's fathers RWB is amazingly stunning and has such a great story behind it. For those of you who haven't seen this car, check it out at the following link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3hbJLtNfHU

1 - 8 of 8 Posts